memory banks folder not being remembered?

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Jim Shaffer

memory banks folder not being remembered?

Post by Jim Shaffer » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:45 pm

I just started experimenting with SDRuno and I'm having an annoying problem with the memory panel. Everything I've read says that the left-hand column in the panel is supposed to contain the list of banks (as .s1b files) that you've saved. It only contains the current bank. If I right-click and select Open Bank, it does display the folder I've saved the banks in and lets me select one, but still won't display the file list in the left column. If I right-click and pick "Select banks folder", it starts in my home directory rather than where I've saved the banks. If I then select the correct folder, it still doesn't display the list in the left column AND doesn't remember what I've selected if I go back to the "Select banks folder" dialog. How is it that it's finding the last-used bank file but not the others? Is there some limitation on the length of the path or the characters in it, or is it just an outright bug?
Last edited by Jim Shaffer on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

ian

Re: memory banks folder not being remembered?

Post by ian » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Jim,

Did you get this sorted as I have the same problem and would like to know how to fix it.

Cheers

Ian
Last edited by ian on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

ian

Re: memory banks folder not being remembered?

Post by ian » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:02 am

All sorted, in version 1.02 I should have simply put the sb.1 files in My Documents, rather then in a folder named Mem-banks
Last edited by ian on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.