Figured out the "Stuck in Seems like LO LOCK Mode" problem

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Paul

Re: Figured out the "Stuck in Seems like LO LOCK Mode" problem

Post by Paul » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:42 pm

NoelC wrote:
Paul wrote: Further to this, it would seem that in this scenario, it only seems to apply when the mouse is used to tune the main display.
I can confirm that I substantially, if not exclusively, tune via the mouse, and often click entries in the MEM PANEL to do so. I usually notice the problem after clicking on one of those entries doesn't change the tuning.

-Noel
Yes, I can confirm, that not infrequently clicking on a frequency in the memory panel (MCTR on) fails to change to the selected frequency, although this seems to be a separate issue, at least for me and usually, but possibly not exclusively, only seems to happen after I've been entering/storing frequencies or editing.
Although in general I reckon that 1.21 has more desirable features than problems, these issues appeared with it - I'm quite hopeful that the software team will be aware and looking to iron out bugs in this version as they appear.
If it's of any use, using the up/down arrows to tune through the bands (pick your step size) rather than clicking and dragging I do find pretty useful.

Reason: No reason

NoelC

Post by NoelC » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:05 am

One more possible add to the workaround:

If the shift key doesn't seem to undo the issue, hold the shift key down and click in the AUX SP window, as though you're setting the Notch 1 filter frequency.

-Noel

Kevin

Post by Kevin » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 am

Hi Folks, Been reading the posts about the problems in regard to what appears a LO LOCK. I, as well have experienced the same problem after making a entry into the memory panel. At no time does the LO LOCK indicator turn white, yet I cannot tune past the main SP screen boundaries as if the LO was locked. The only way for me that is to get back to normal is to close out of Uno (Ver 1.21) and restart the program. If I don't make any entries into the memory panel the program works well. Other than that very pleased with Ver 1.21

Kevin
Last edited by Kevin on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

sdrplay

Post by sdrplay » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:49 am

This has been fixed in 1.22 which should be released shortly.

Best regards,

SDRplay Support