SDRuno v1.23 & filter bandwidth from memory banks

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Patrick73

SDRuno v1.23 & filter bandwidth from memory banks

Post by Patrick73 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:24 am

Hi there !

First of all, please excuse my approximate 'technical' english. Hope you'll guess what I try to explain !
Yesterday, I noticed what looks like an issue when manually adjusting AM filter bandwith of frequencies stored in memory banks.

Let's say, I recall a FM station stored with 120k bandwidth. If I manually adjust its BW from the AUX SP to, say, 155k and then recall another station from this bank, the latter will be audible with the filter width it was initially stored with (say 192k). Everything is OK.

Now, if I do the same with AM stations, this does not work : after I manually adjust a filter, the next frequency I recall from the memory bank opens with the filter width I just set before, not the one the station was stored with. BUT if I change the filter width via the RX CONTROL panel using a defined value (6000, 8000, 11 or 20k), the next recalled station will show its correct stored filter width.

I checked how my AM memories were arranged, it looks fine.

Haven't tried SSB or CW memories yet.

BTW, I was surprised to notice it is not possible to store a given filter BW but only the 'default' ones shown in the RX CONTROL window.
Do you intend to allow the user to set his own values ?

Have a nice day,
Patrick
Last edited by Patrick73 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason