ExtIo.Dlls

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
esptwo

ExtIo.Dlls

Post by esptwo » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Friends,

As a new SDRPlay owner, I am thrilled -- really. I love the radio after only one day! I bought it because I so much liked HDSDR that I wanted to give it a try since the RFSpace radios I have are not compatible with HDSDR (no EXtIO.dll's). That was why I bought the SDRPlay (use a radio that was compatible with HDSR), then discovered the merits of SDRuno. So I started to investigate and learned that when SDRuno was Studio 1, there actually was the "intent" to support the NetSDR and SDR-IP, both of which I have. From the earlier Studio 1 site -- "Support for the following receivers is planned (for the near future): Winradio Excalibur - RFSpace NetSDR - RFSpace SDR-IP." I am guessing that that "intent" has fallen by the wayside, but hopeful that maybe it has not.

With all that as my background, the question is whether or not SDRuno has/will have ExtIO.dll for the RFSpace NetSDR - RFSpace SDR-IP (and Cloud-IQ). The default answer likely is "that is for RFSpace to do," but my fingers are crossed in positive hope. I have asked the parallel question of ExtIO.dll's on the RFSpace sites also. Any chance you all could get together for the betterment of our listening pleasure? I'm sure so many SW listeners would be thrilled.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Ed
Last edited by esptwo on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason