Buggy (?) Software?

Post your feedback here
NexxuSix

Buggy (?) Software?

Post by NexxuSix » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:21 am

Hello All,
I recently purchased an RSP2Pro, and have been very pleased with it so far. The software though has been a bit troublesome for me though, and I was wondering if someone can shed some light on what is going on with my setup.

I am using SDRUno V1.22 on a Win 10 laptop. The software boots just fine, and can initially get the SDR to work. However, I notice that when clicking on any of the frequencies in the Memory Panel, I experience a few problems:

1. The frequency will change in the RX Control window, but the Mode will not update. I might start out with an AM station (eg 1060khz) and when I click on an FM station (eg 89.5Mhz) I still seem to have the AM Mode settings.

2. Sometimes the Main SP window will remain zoomed on a frequency, and there is no response when attempting to "unzoom" the display. The display seems well magnified.

3. Sometimes no matter what frequency I choose in the Memory Panel, the RX Control will not update.

I have tried installing the software as a normal user or Admin, and get the same results. And I have read through the documentation, but couldn't really find anything about "stuck" or non-responsive settings.

The only workaround seems to be either quit the app, or do a complete reset, but sometimes that doesn't work either.

Any help / comments / suggestions appreciated. Thank you!
Last edited by NexxuSix on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

NexxuSix

Re: Buggy (?) Software? SOLVED

Post by NexxuSix » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 am

UPDATE (SOLVED):
I seemed to have resolved the quirky issues I was having with the software. Here's what I did:

In order for the RX Control to respond to clicks on from the Memory Panel, the MTCR (Assign Memory Slots to this VRX) must be enabled (highlighted on panel). Also, in the settings (SETT.) of the RX Control, under the ORIG tab, I have all options unchecked (SYNC VRX --> RIG, etc...).

The software now dynamically responds to the Memory Panel settings. I hope this advice will help others in the future.
Last edited by NexxuSix on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason